Welcome to Autism America
This site was developed specifically for parents of children who are autistic. We, as parents who live with autism, experience many things over the years. We wish we had had a "blueprint" to follow along the way, so as parents, sisters, brothers, grandparents, great-grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, and those on down the line who are living with autism 24/7/365 can tell you, we know you need help - “honest help”. We can provide you answers from credible sources that have a practical use, from people who understand autism related challenges in more than just an academic context.
What We Offer
Our goal is to encourage healthy lifestyles, promote independence and inclusion, and expand personal growth to improve the quality of life for all individuals impacted by autism.
We empower parents by providing them with access to autism related resources and relevant information from credible sources that have a practical use, from people who understand autism related challenges in more than just an academic context. We believe that every person affected by autism has the right to have access to quality resources and a “blueprint” of guidance needed to develop and build life skills in order to achieve an abundance of independence.
Advocacy and Independence
• Education and Information regarding Autism, its symptom(s), and treatments.
• Unique lessons learned advice to help you respond appropriately to a specific or exclusive situation.
• Advocacy to support you with learned procedures that ensure your insurance claims get covered and paid
• Volunteer help or professional information regarding the person with Autism.
• Products we’ve used that help mitigate and better manage the numerous symptoms of the disorder.
Autism America - Blog
Here we share information and news that we consider important to our fellow parents.